The KBSG works on high-level decision making in multi-agent systems in the context of a smart factory scenario. With our team Carologistics, we participate in the RoboCup Logistics League (RCLL), a worldwide robotics competition in which a team of robots needs to cooperatively manufacture products in a smart factory. The Carologistics are the current world champion of the RCLL.
- study computer science or a related subject,
- have programming skills, in particular in C++ and git,
- have proficient knowledge of Linux distributions such as Fedora,
- are self-reliant and able to quickly understand an existing code base,
- have proficient English skills (German is not necessary).
- Adapt the RoboCup Logistics Gazebo simulation to hardware changes as well as to changes in the competition's rules.
- Extend the simulation to correctly simulate image recognition and grasping.
- Improve the continuous integration (CI) pipeline, e.g., by integrating simulation tests, and maintain the CI infrastructure
What we offer
- A student assistant (HiWi) contract with 6-12 hours per week
- Public visibility of your contributions on GitHub
- the possibility to join the Carologistics RoboCup team and participate in the competition
Please contact Till Hofmann if you are interested.