The KBSG works on high-level decision making in multi-agent systems in the context of a smart factory scenario. With our team Carologistics, we participate in the RoboCup Logistics League (RCLL), a worldwide robotics competition in which a team of robots needs to cooperatively manufacture products in a smart factory. The Carologistics are the current world champion of the RCLL.
- You study computer science or a related subject.
- You are self-reliant and can work independently on your own project
- You have proficient English skills (German is not necessary).
- Migrate existing websites kbsg.rwth-aachen.de (Drupal) and carologistics.org (Django) to a static page generator
- Improve the Angular web frontend of our robots
- Implement a modern web frontend for the RCLL referee box with Angular or Vue.js
What we offer
- A student assistant (HiWi) contract with 6-10 hours per week
- Public visibility of your contributions on GitHub
- The possibility to join the Carologistics RoboCup team and participate in the competition
Please contact Till Hofmann if you are interested.