We are hiring a student assistant to help build an infrastructure for our robotics projects
We currently have several projects that involve Human Robot Interaction (HRI) and need assistance in building tools and putting together an infrastructure that supports these projects on the long run.
- Good knowledge of python
- Experience with web development (preferably Django or a similar framework)
- Knowledge of ROS
- Experience with git
- Linux skills
- Knowledge from one of our recent seminars is beneficial
- Implementation of infrastructural support and web interface for our robotics projects
- Documentation and maintenance
What we offer
- A Hiwi job 6-10 hours per week
- Your contributions will be to an open-source project and thus publicly visible
- A remote workplace that allows you to work from home without setting up the simulation on your machine
- A well-equipped lab with good coffee once remote work is no longer mandatory
Send your CV and transcript along with any questions you might have to: Mohamed Behery.