Important note: In order to participate in one of the written exams, you have to register via the following webforms. This holds for all programs of study, including Informatik (Diplom and Bachelor), Software Systems Engineering and Technische Informatik.
- [To the registration form for the first written exam on 12th February]
- [To the registration form for the second written exam on 25th March]
Topics covered in the course
- Agent Architectures
- Problem Solving as Search
- Knowledge Representation
- Reasoning under Uncertainty
- Philosophical Aspects
Course DatesThis course starts on 20th October 2008.
|Lecture||Monday||11:45h - 13:15h||AH III|
|Wednesday||08:15h - 09:45h||AH III|
|Tutorial||Wednesday||11:45h - 13:15h||AH I|
|(alternatively)||Wednesday||17:30h - 19:00h||5055|
L²P Course RoomLink to the L²P Course Room for this course
- All materials and announcements relevant for this course will be published at the L²P Course Room.
- To login, students have to register for the course via Campus Office.