See Campus for announcements for
- To access the L2P room, you need to register for the course in Campus (“Zum klassischen Anmeldeverfahren”). There we publish slides, announcements, etc.
- To take the exam, you need to do the modular registration process which closes 18 November.
The course introduces techniques for knowledge representation and reasoning. The topics covered are:
- First-order logic
- Expressing knowledge
- Full clausal logic
- Horn logic
- Procedural representations
- Answer set programming
- Production systems
- Description logics
- Inheritance networks
- Abductive explanations
- Expressiveness/tractability trade-offs
This course starts on: Thursday, 20 April 2017
|Lecture||Mondays||14:15h - 15:45h||AH II|
|Thursdays (biweekly)||16:15h - 17:45h||AH I|
|Tutorial||Wednesday||16:15h - 17:45h||AH III|
Ronald J. Brachman and Hector J. Levesque.
Knowledge Representation and Reasoning.
Morgan Kaufmann, 2004.
L²P Course Room
- All materials and announcements relevant for this course will be published at the L²P Course Room.
- To login, students have to register for the course via Campus Office
Send an email to classen”ät”kbsg.rwth-aachen.de.