See Campus for announcements for
- To access the L2P room, you need to register for the course in Campus (“Zum klassischen Anmeldeverfahren”). There we publish slides, announcements, etc.
- To take the exam, you need to do the modular registration process which closes 23 November.
Topics covered in the course
- Agent Architectures
- Problem Solving as Search
- Knowledge Representation
- Reasoning under Uncertainty
- Philosophical Aspects
The lecture starts on 10th October 2012.
The first assignment sheet will be published on 17th October 2012.
The tutorial starts on 24th October 2012.
|Lecture||Monday||11:45h - 13:15h||AH III|
|Wednesday, biweekly||08:15h - 09:45h||AH III|
|Tutorial||Wednesday||11:45h - 13:15h||AH I|
In Octover and November 2012, the lecture was held in 5053.2 (B-IT seminar room, across from AH VI) and the tutorial in 1140|411.
L²P Course Room
- All materials and announcements relevant for this course will be published at the L²P Course Room.
- To login, students have to register for the course via Campus Office
Send an email to IntroAI ät kbsg.rwth-aachen.de.
The lecturerer is Prof. Gerhard Lakemeyer, PhD. The assistants are Christoph Schwering and Tim Niemüller. Please contact the above email address when you have questions.