- Introduction to Mobile Robotics
- Basics of Probability Theory
- State Estimation
- Markov Localization
- Monte Carlo Localization
- Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM)
- Markov Decision Processes (MDPs)
- Partially observable Markov Decision Processes (POMDPs)
- Reasoning about action under uncertainty
The lecture starts on Friday, April 21, 2023.
|starting Friday, April 21, 2023|
|Lecture||Fridays||08:30h - 10:00h||B-IT 5053.2|
|Tutorial||Fridays||12:30h - 14:00h||B-IT 5053.2|
S. Thrun, W. Burgard, and D. Fox, Probabilistic robotics. MIT Press, 2005.
You can find further information in the RWTHMoodle Course Room.
Please contact Tarik Viehmann for further questions.